Sikh actor barred from boarding plane because of his turban now refusing to fly home until three demands are met.
- He was banned from boarding plane for wearing article of faith.
- Ahluwalia said screeners asked him to remove his turban, but he refused
- He is now refusing to leave Mexico City airport, asking for three demands
- Ahluwalia wants an apology from AeroMexico, Sikh awareness training for airport security, and training to screen passengers with religious items
- AeroMexico spokesperson said in email to Daily Mail airline regretted causing 'any inconvenience'
- In 2013, Ahluwalia, who is also a model and jewelry designer, became first Sikh man to appear in ad campaign for GAP